micro living, tiny home plans, tiny houses for sale on amazon, tiny house kit, tiny house design and construction guide, small house design, home building books, small homes, tiny house books, tiny house storage, tiny home, modular home, prefab home, downsizing, empty nest, simple living, living simply, tiny house design, tiny house building, tiny house floor plans, tiny house construction, tiny house plans, tiny houses on wheels, tiny house designs, reference
Do you have what it takes to live tiny?
Do you dream of simplifying your life, freeing up your financial resources, and ditching all of the clutter that's weighing you down? Learn the nuts and bolts of what it really takes to achieve this dream of designing, building, and living in a tiny house of 400 square feet or less!
Tiny house professionals Gabriella and Andrew Morrison have been involved in the trade for over 20 years, helping others to construct their own tiny homes, and they have poured all of their expertise and firsthand experience into this guide.
Tiny House Designing, Building, and Living is the one-stop manual into this innovative concept of minimalist living. Dozens of helpful images and a full-color insert displaying different types of tiny houses help you visualize your dream.
• Advice on how to embrace the tiny house lifestyle!
• How to design and build a house that's an ideal fit for your needs.
• The nuances of foundation types, financing and insurance, and legal standards
• Building techniques, must-have utilities, off-the-grid living, and home placement.
• Inspiration for functional décor and storage.
• Three tiny house floor plans, with detailed illustrations!
Metadado adicionado por DK (Dorling Kindersley) em 25/08/2021