training a puppy, puppy training book, best gifts for dog lovers, best dog gifts, labrador retriever gifts, puppy training books best sellers, gifts for dog lovers, training puppies, puppy training books, puppy training, dog training, training your dog, labrador retriever training, labrador retrievers, labradors, labrador retriever books, labrador retriever training books, dog books, dog training books, dog book, dog lovers gifts, gifts for animal lovers, dog
Your Labrador Retriever Puppy Month by Month, Second Edition, provides new puppy owners with everything you need to know and do at each stage of development to make sure your playful, energetic puppy grows into a happy, healthy, and well-adjusted companion. Expert authors Terry Albert, vet Deb Eldredge, and breeder Joanne Olivier team up to cover all the questions new owners tend to have and may not think to ask, including:
• What to ask the breeder before bringing your puppy home.
• Which vaccinations your puppy needs and when to get them.
• How to make potty training as smooth (and quick) as possible.
• What do to when your puppy cries at night.
• Why and how to crate train your puppy.
• When socialization should happen and how to make sure it does.
• When your puppy is ready to learn basic commands—like Sit, Stay, and Come—and the best way to teach them.
• When and how to go about leash training.
• How much exercise your puppy needs to stay physically and mentally healthy.
• What, how much, and when to feed your puppy to give him the nutrition he needs without the extra weight he doesn’t.
• When your puppy is ready for obedience training and how to make sure it works.
• How and how often to bath your puppy, brush his coat, clip his nails, and brush his teeth.
• How to know what requires a trip to the vet and what doesn't.
• What causes problem behaviors, when to expect them, and how to correct them.
Metadado adicionado por DK (Dorling Kindersley) em 27/09/2020