Communicating with Spirits
Meditative Methods to Help You Tap Into Your Innate Medium Abilities
Berkowitz, Rita (Autor), Baker, Deb (Autor)
spirituality, angels, ghosts, supernatural, new age, death, healing, metaphysics, afterlife, demons, zen, spiritual books, ghost, ghost stories, happiness, haunted, parapsychology, christian books, karma, heaven, life, religious books, intuition, reincarnation, near death experience books, faith, paranormal, afterlife books, aura, belief, paranormal books, near death experiences books, after life, past life regression, spiritual, philosophy, psychology, german, spirit, self
You know there's more to life than physical existence
Life is a journey and physical birth and death are its points of transition. Many people across multiple cultures and faith systems believe that the spirit lives on--and have experienced contact with the spirits of loved ones who have passed to the higher side. This contact is joyous, comforting, and healing--but you wonder if it's actually real and whether you can share in it, too.
This enlightening guide will show you exactly how to uncover your own mediumistic capabilities and connect with those no longer on your plane. In this new and improved edition, you'll find:
• Tips on how to connect with your divine energy through prayer, meditation, and dreams.
• Information on the birth of the human soul as perceived through multiple viewpoints.
• Exercises to help you develop your mediumistic abilities.
• Helpful ways to interpret and understand the symbolism of spiritual communication.
• Instruction on how to explore your past lives and to examine your aura
Don't give up the spirit!
Metadado adicionado por DK (Dorling Kindersley) em 14/09/2021